About the exam
Take UPSEE B.tech Mock Test here online for free. Mock Test of UPSEE B.tech is an important part of exam preparation. UPSEE B.tech Mock Test by AglaSem is based on exam syllabus and level of exam. Practise physics, chemistry, mathematics of UPSEE B.tech level with online mock test. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination for B.Tech is conducted by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University for admission to UG engineering.
Here are all subject wise and full length UPSEE B.tech Mock Test. Click or tap Start button to launch online mock test of UPSEE B.tech.
Prepare anytime, anywhere for UPSEE B.tech to get your dream engineering college. Online mock test can be taken from mobile also, even while you are travelling.
You can score 150 out of 150 in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination for B.Tech with right preparation books, studying hard, and attempting multiple mock tests.
Attempting UPSEE B.tech mock tests help you understand exam pattern and difficulty level, analyse performance level, and get sufficient practise.
Be fully prepared for AKTU Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination for B.Tech by practising with UPSEE B.tech Mock Test available online for free by AglaSem.
Benefits Of UPSEE B.tech Mock Test
You spend hours, days, weeks, months, years to prepare for UPSEE B.tech. Mock test plays an important role in your success. Role of UPSEE B.tech Mock Test is explained in following points.
- UPSEE B.tech Online Mock Test familiarizes you with the actual exam pattern.
- With every mock test of UPSEE B.tech, you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- UPSEE B.tech Mock Tests build your speed and accuracy, both very important to score high.
- After solving one or more online paper of AKTU UPSEE B.tech, you understand the difficulty level of exam and get mentally prepared for it.
- Like sample papers, practice papers, previous year papers of UPSEE B.tech, mock test also help you managing time better in solving multiple choice questions.
About UPSEE B.tech Exam
UPSEE B.tech is an engineering entrance exam. Its full form is Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination for B.Techs. It is a state level exam. Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University is conducting it. AKTU conducts UPSEE B.tech once a year in pen and paper mode. For more information Click Here
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination for B.Tech comprises of 50 questions each of physics, chemistry, mathematics.
All questions are multiple choice questions with single option correct.
Exam duration is 3 hours.
You get +4 marks for correct answer.
There is no negative marking
Maximum marks is 150.
UPSEE B.tech Syllabus is for 10+2 students as per AKTU guidelines.