About the exam
Take AEEE Mock Test here online for free. Mock Test of AEEE is an important part of exam preparation. AEEE Mock Test by AglaSem is based on exam syllabus and level of exam. Practise Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics of AEEE level with online mock test. Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for admission to engineering.
AEEE Mock Test
Here are all subject wise and full length AEEE Mock Test. Click or tap Start button to launch online mock test of AEEE.
Prepare anytime, anywhere for AEEE to get your dream engineering college. Online mock test can be taken from mobile also, even while you are travelling.
You can score 300 out of 300 in Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam with right preparation books, studying hard, and attempting multiple mock tests.
Attempting AEEE mock tests help you understand exam pattern and difficulty level, analyse performance level, and get sufficient practise.
Be fully prepared for Amrita University Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam by practising with AEEE Mock Test available online for free by AglaSem.
Benefits Of AEEE Mock Test
You spend hours, days, weeks, months, years to prepare for AEEE. Mock test plays an important role in your success. Role of AEEE Mock Test is explained in following points.
- AEEE Online Mock Test familiarizes you with the actual exam pattern.
- With every mock test of AEEE, you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- AEEE Mock Tests build your speed and accuracy, both very important to score high.
- After solving one or more online paper of Amrita University AEEE, you understand the difficulty level of exam and get mentally prepared for it.
- Like sample papers, practice papers, previous year papers of AEEE, mock test also help you managing time better in solving multiple choice questions.
About AEEE Exam
AEEE is an engineering entrance exam. Its full form is Amrita Engineering Entrance Exams. It is a university level exam. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is conducting it. Amrita University conducts AEEE once a year in both computer based test and pen and paper mode. For more information Click Here
Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam comprises of Physics - 30 , Chemistry - 30 , Mathematics - 40 questions
All questions are multiple choice questions with single option correct.
Exam duration is 2 hour 30 mins.
You get +3 marks for correct answer.
There is negative marking of -1 mark deduction for incorrect answer.
Maximum marks is 300.
AEEE Syllabus is for 10+2_students as per Amrita University guidelines.