About the exam
Take Assam CEE Mock Test here online for free. Mock Test of Assam CEE is an important part of exam preparation. Assam CEE Mock Test by AglaSem is based on exam syllabus and level of exam. Practise physics, chemistry, mathematics of Assam CEE level with online mock test. Assam Combined Entrance Examination is conducted by Assam Science and Technology University for admission to .
Assam CEE Mock Test
Here are all subject wise and full length Assam CEE Mock Test. Click or tap Start button to launch online mock test of Assam CEE.
Prepare anytime, anywhere for Assam CEE to get your dream engineering college. Online mock test can be taken from mobile also, even while you are travelling.
You can score 480 out of 480 in Assam Combined Entrance Examination with right preparation books, studying hard, and attempting multiple mock tests.
Attempting Assam CEE mock tests help you understand exam pattern and difficulty level, analyse performance level, and get sufficient practise.
Be fully prepared for ASTU Assam Combined Entrance Examination by practising with Assam CEE Mock Test available online for free by AglaSem.
Benefits Of Assam CEE Mock Test
You spend hours, days, weeks, months, years to prepare for Assam CEE. Mock test plays an important role in your success. Role of Assam CEE Mock Test is explained in following points.
- Assam CEE Online Mock Test familiarizes you with the actual exam pattern.
- With every mock test of Assam CEE, you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Assam CEE Mock Tests build your speed and accuracy, both very important to score high.
- After solving one or more online paper of ASTU Assam CEE, you understand the difficulty level of exam and get mentally prepared for it.
- Like sample papers, practice papers, previous year papers of Assam CEE, mock test also help you managing time better in solving multiple choice questions.
About Assam CEE Exam
Assam CEE is an engineering entrance exam. Its full form is Assam Combined Entrance Examinations. It is a state level exam. Assam Science and Technology University is conducting it. ASTU conducts Assam CEE once a year in pen and paper mode. For more information Click Here
Assam Combined Entrance Examination comprises of 40 questions each of physics, chemistry, mathematics.
All questions are multiple choice questions with single option correct.
Exam duration is 3 hours.
You get +4 marks for correct answer.
There is negative marking of -1 mark deduction for incorrect answer.
Maximum marks is 480.
Assam CEE Syllabus is for 10+2 students as per ASTU guidelines.