Take CAT Mock Test here online for free. Mock Test of CAT is an important part of exam preparation. CAT Mock Test by AglaSem is based on exam syllabus and level of exam. Practise Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension ,Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning , Quantitative Ability of CAT level with online mock test. Common Admission Test is conducted by IIMs for admission to PG Management courses.
Here are all subject wise and full length CAT Mock Test. Click or tap Start button to launch online mock test of CAT.
Prepare anytime, anywhere for CAT to get your dream PG college. Online mock test can be taken from mobile also, even while you are travelling.
You can score 300 out of 300 in Common Admission Test with right preparation books, studying hard, and attempting multiple mock tests.
Attempting CAT mock tests help you understand exam pattern and difficulty level, analyse performance level, and get sufficient practise.
Be fully prepared for IIMs Common Admission Test by practising with CAT Mock Test available online for free by AglaSem.
Benefits Of CAT Mock Test
You spend hours, days, weeks, months, years to prepare for CAT. Mock test plays an important role in your success. Role of CAT Mock Test is explained in following points.
- CAT Online Mock Test familiarizes you with the actual exam pattern.
- With every mock test of CAT, you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- CAT Mock Tests build your speed and accuracy, both very important to score high.
- After solving one or more online paper of IIMs CAT, you understand the difficulty level of exam and get mentally prepared for it.
- Like sample papers, practice papers, previous year papers of CAT, mock test also help you managing time better in solving multiple choice questions.
About CAT Exam
CAT is an PG entrance exam. Its full form is Common Admission Tests. It is a state level exam. IIMs is conducting it. IIMs conducts CAT once a year in online. For more information Click Here
Common Admission Test comprises of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension - 34 , Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning - 32 , Quantitative Ability - 34 questions
All questions are multiple choice questions with single option correct.
Exam duration is 120 min.
You get +3 marks for correct answer.
There is negative marking of -1 mark deduction for incorrect answer.
Maximum marks is 300.
CAT Syllabus is for 12th_class_students as per IIMs guidelines.