Take GATE Mock Test here online for free. Mock Test of GATE is an important part of exam preparation. GATE Mock Test by AglaSem is based on exam syllabus and level of exam. Practise All B.Tech subjects of GATE level with online mock test. Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering is conducted by all old IITs and IISc Bangalore for admission to PG engineering.
Here are all subject wise and full length GATE Mock Test. Click or tap Start button to launch online mock test of GATE.
Prepare anytime, anywhere for GATE to get your dream M.Tech college. Online mock test can be taken from mobile also, even while you are travelling.
You can score 100 out of 100 in Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering with right preparation books, studying hard, and attempting multiple mock tests.
Attempting GATE mock tests help you understand exam pattern and difficulty level, analyse performance level, and get sufficient practise.
Be fully prepared for All old IITs and IISc Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering by practising with GATE Mock Test available online for free by AglaSem.
Benefits Of GATE Mock Test
You spend hours, days, weeks, months, years to prepare for GATE. Mock test plays an important role in your success. Role of GATE Mock Test is explained in following points.
- GATE Online Mock Test familiarizes you with the actual exam pattern.
- With every mock test of GATE, you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- GATE Mock Tests build your speed and accuracy, both very important to score high.
- After solving one or more online paper of All old IITs and IISc GATE, you understand the difficulty level of exam and get mentally prepared for it.
- Like sample papers, practice papers, previous year papers of GATE, mock test also help you managing time better in solving multiple choice questions.
About GATE Exam
GATE is an M.Tech entrance exam. Its full form is Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering s. It is a national level exam. all old IITs and IISc Bangalore is conducting it. All old IITs and IISc conducts GATE once a year in computer based mode. For more information Click Here
Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering comprises of All B.Tech subjects - 55 questions
All questions are multiple choice questions with single option correct.
Exam duration is 3 hours.
You get +1 marks for correct answer.
There is negative marking of -0.33 mark deduction for incorrect answer.
Maximum marks is 100.
GATE Syllabus is for Graduated as per All old IITs and IISc guidelines.