Take JEE Main Mock Test here online for free. Mock Test of JEE Main is an important part of exam preparation. JEE Main Mock Test by AglaSem is based on exam syllabus and level of exam. Practice physics, chemistry, mathematics of JEE Main level with online mock test. Joint Entrance Examination Main is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to engineering and architecture.
JEE Main TEST SERIES is out go check it here
Here are all subject wise and full length JEE Main Mock Test. Click or tap Start button to launch online mock test of JEE Main.
Prepare anytime, anywhere for JEE Main to get your dream engineering college. Online mock test can be taken from mobile also, even while you are travelling.
You can score 300 out of 300 in Joint Entrance Examination Main with right preparation books, studying hard, and attempting multiple mock tests.
Attempting JEE Main mock tests help you understand exam pattern and difficulty level, analyse performance level, and get sufficient practice.
Be fully prepared for NTA Joint Entrance Examination Main by practising with JEE Main Mock Test available online for free by AglaSem.
Benefits Of JEE Main Mock Test
You spend hours, days, weeks, months, years to prepare for JEE Main. Mock test plays an important role in your success. Role of JEE Main Mock Test is explained in following points.
- check_circle JEE Main Online Mock Test familiarizes you with the actual exam pattern.
- check_circle With every mock test of JEE Main, you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- check_circle JEE Main Mock Tests build your speed and accuracy, both very important to score high.
- check_circle After solving one or more online paper of NTA JEE Main, you understand the difficulty level of exam and get mentally prepared for it.
- check_circle Like sample papers, practice papers, previous year papers of JEE Main, mock test also help you managing time better in solving multiple choice questions.
About JEE Main Exam
JEE Main is an engineering entrance exam. Its full form is Joint Entrance Examination Mains. It is a national level exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting it. NTA conducts JEE Main twice a year in computer based test mode. For more information Click Here
Joint Entrance Examination Main comprises of 25 questions each of physics, chemistry, mathematics.
All questions are multiple choice questions with single option correct.
Exam duration is 3 hours.
You get +4 marks for correct answer.
There is negative marking of -1 mark deduction for incorrect answer.
Maximum marks is 300.
JEE Main Syllabus is for 10+2 students as per NTA guidelines.