About the exam
Take JIPMER MBBS Mock Test here online for free. Mock Test of JIPMER MBBS is an important part of exam preparation. JIPMER MBBS Mock Test by AglaSem is based on exam syllabus and level of exam. Practise physics, chemistry, biology, english, logic & quantitative reasoning of JIPMER MBBS level with online mock test. JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research for admission to MBBS and BDS.
Here are all subject wise and full length JIPMER MBBS Mock Test. Click or tap Start button to launch online mock test of JIPMER MBBS.
Prepare anytime, anywhere for JIPMER MBBS to get your dream medical college. Online mock test can be taken from mobile also, even while you are travelling.
You can score 200 out of 200 in JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam with right preparation books, studying hard, and attempting multiple mock tests.
Attempting JIPMER MBBS mock tests help you understand exam pattern and difficulty level, analyse performance level, and get sufficient practise.
Be fully prepared for JIPMER JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam by practising with JIPMER MBBS Mock Test available online for free by AglaSem.
Benefits Of JIPMER MBBS Mock Test
You spend hours, days, weeks, months, years to prepare for JIPMER MBBS. Mock test plays an important role in your success. Role of JIPMER MBBS Mock Test is explained in following points.
- JIPMER MBBS Online Mock Test familiarizes you with the actual exam pattern.
- With every mock test of JIPMER MBBS, you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- JIPMER MBBS Mock Tests build your speed and accuracy, both very important to score high.
- After solving one or more online paper of JIPMER JIPMER MBBS, you understand the difficulty level of exam and get mentally prepared for it.
- Like sample papers, practice papers, previous year papers of JIPMER MBBS, mock test also help you managing time better in solving multiple choice questions.
About JIPMER MBBS Exam
JIPMER MBBS is an medical entrance exam. Its full form is JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exams. It is a college level exam. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is conducting it. JIPMER conducts JIPMER MBBS once a year in computer based test mode. For more information Click Here
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam comprises of physics - 60 , chemistry - 60 , biology - 60 , english - 10 , logic & quantitative reasoning - 10 questions
All questions are multiple choice questions with single option correct.
Exam duration is 2 hour 30 minutes.
You get +4 marks for correct answer.
There is negative marking of -1 mark deduction for incorrect answer.
Maximum marks is 200.
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus is for 10+2_students as per JIPMER guidelines.