About the exam
Take KCET Mock Test here online for free. Mock Test of KCET is an important part of exam preparation. KCET Mock Test by AglaSem is based on exam syllabus and level of exam. Practise physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology of KCET level with online mock test. Karnataka Common Entrance Test is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for admission to UG engineering.
KCET Mock Test
Here are all subject wise and full length KCET Mock Test. Click or tap Start button to launch online mock test of KCET.
Prepare anytime, anywhere for KCET to get your dream engineering college. Online mock test can be taken from mobile also, even while you are travelling.
You can score 180 out of 180 in Karnataka Common Entrance Test with right preparation books, studying hard, and attempting multiple mock tests.
Attempting KCET mock tests help you understand exam pattern and difficulty level, analyse performance level, and get sufficient practise.
Be fully prepared for KEA Karnataka Common Entrance Test by practising with KCET Mock Test available online for free by AglaSem.
Benefits Of KCET Mock Test
You spend hours, days, weeks, months, years to prepare for KCET. Mock test plays an important role in your success. Role of KCET Mock Test is explained in following points.
- KCET Online Mock Test familiarizes you with the actual exam pattern.
- With every mock test of KCET, you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- KCET Mock Tests build your speed and accuracy, both very important to score high.
- After solving one or more online paper of KEA KCET, you understand the difficulty level of exam and get mentally prepared for it.
- Like sample papers, practice papers, previous year papers of KCET, mock test also help you managing time better in solving multiple choice questions.
About KCET Exam
KCET is an engineering entrance exam. Its full form is Karnataka Common Entrance Tests. It is a state level exam. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is conducting it. KEA conducts KCET once a year in pen and paper mode. For more information Click Here
Karnataka Common Entrance Test comprises of 60 questions each of physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology.
All questions are multiple choice questions with single option correct.
Exam duration is 1 hour 20 min.
You get +1 marks for correct answer.
There is negative marking of -0 mark deduction for incorrect answer.
Maximum marks is 180.
KCET Syllabus is for 12th_class_students as per KEA guidelines.