MHT CET Mock Test
Take MHT CET Mock Test here online for free. Mock Test of MHT CET is an important part of exam preparation. MHT CET Mock Test by AglaSem is based on exam syllabus and level of exam. Practise physics, chemistry, mathematics of MHT CET level with online mock test. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (Technical Education) is conducted by Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell for admission to UG engineering and pharmacy.
Here are all subject wise and full length MHT CET Mock Test. Click or tap Start button to launch online mock test of MHT CET.
Prepare anytime, anywhere for MHT CET to get your dream engineering college. Online mock test can be taken from mobile also, even while you are travelling.
You can score 300 out of 300 in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (Technical Education) with right preparation books, studying hard, and attempting multiple mock tests.
Attempting MHT CET mock tests help you understand exam pattern and difficulty level, analyse performance level, and get sufficient practise.
Be fully prepared for Maharashtra CET Cell Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (Technical Education) by practising with MHT CET Mock Test available online for free by AglaSem.
Benefits Of MHT CET Mock Test
You spend hours, days, weeks, months, years to prepare for MHT CET. Mock test plays an important role in your success. Role of MHT CET Mock Test is explained in following points.
- check_circle MHT CET Online Mock Test familiarizes you with the actual exam pattern.
- check_circle With every mock test of MHT CET, you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- check_circle MHT CET Mock Tests build your speed and accuracy, both very important to score high.
- check_circle After solving one or more online paper of Maharashtra CET Cell MHT CET, you understand the difficulty level of exam and get mentally prepared for it.
- check_circle Like sample papers, practice papers, previous year papers of MHT CET, mock test also help you managing time better in solving multiple choice questions.
About MHT CET Exam
MHT CET is an engineering entrance exam. Its full form is Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (Technical Education)s. It is a state level exam. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell is conducting it. Maharashtra CET Cell conducts MHT CET once a year in computer based test mode. For more information Click Here
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (Technical Education) comprises of 50 questions each of physics, chemistry, mathematics.
All questions are multiple choice questions with single option correct.
Exam duration is 1 hour 30 minute.
You get +2 marks for correct answer.
There is no negative marking
Maximum marks is 300.
MHT CET Syllabus is for 10+2 students as per Maharashtra CET Cell guidelines.