Take NEET Mock Test here online for free. Mock Test of NEET is an important part of exam preparation. NEET Mock Test by AglaSem is based on exam syllabus and level of exam. Practise physics, chemistry, zoology, botany of NEET level with online mock test. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS and BDS.
Here are all subject wise and full length NEET Mock Test. Click or tap Start button to launch online mock test of NEET.
Prepare anytime, anywhere for NEET to get your dream medical college. Online mock test can be taken from mobile also, even while you are travelling.
You can score 180 out of 180 in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test with right preparation books, studying hard, and attempting multiple mock tests.
Attempting NEET mock tests help you understand exam pattern and difficulty level, analyse performance level, and get sufficient practise.
Be fully prepared for NTA National Eligibility cum Entrance Test by practising with NEET Mock Test available online for free by AglaSem.
Benefits Of NEET Mock Test
You spend hours, days, weeks, months, years to prepare for NEET. Mock test plays an important role in your success. Role of NEET Mock Test is explained in following points.
- NEET Online Mock Test familiarizes you with the actual exam pattern.
- With every mock test of NEET, you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- NEET Mock Tests build your speed and accuracy, both very important to score high.
- After solving one or more online paper of NTA NEET, you understand the difficulty level of exam and get mentally prepared for it.
- Like sample papers, practice papers, previous year papers of NEET, mock test also help you managing time better in solving multiple choice questions.
About NEET Exam
NEET is an medical entrance exam. Its full form is National Eligibility cum Entrance Tests. It is a national level exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting it. NTA conducts NEET once a year in pen and paper mode. For more information Click Here
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test comprises of 45 questions each of physics, chemistry, zoology, botany.
All questions are multiple choice questions with single option correct.
Exam duration is 3 hours.
You get +4 marks for correct answer.
There is negative marking of -1 mark deduction for incorrect answer.
Maximum marks is 180.
NEET Syllabus is for 10+2 students as per NTA guidelines.